The Gift of Abundance by Pido Aguilar, Jr.

I was at a Christmas reunion recently and during the gathering, talk turned to how things will be for business in 2009. Everyone thought that things will be quite dark and bleak and that so far, we just haven’t felt it since for Filipinos, “tuloy pa din ang Pasko!” (roughly, that means that Christmas is still a time for making merry even amidst difficult times). Different individuals were awaiting the impact of the global financial crisis by January 2009.

It’s the perfect time then to get hold of a copy of The Gift of Abundance by Pido Aguilar, Jr. I mean, who does not want to be abundant when everyone says that 2009 will be difficult financially?

The book is published by my publisher also, Claretian Publications. It likewise has a foreword written by Fr. Dan Mahan. It is available in bookstores locally and is also distributed in North America. It will also be available in Amazon.

I came across the original print of the book more than a year ago. I won it in a raffle. Soon after, I had the chance to meet Pido Aguilar in person and am amazed at his positive attitude and energy all the time. The version that is now out in the bookstores is the international, improved version with Pido adding some fresh, new content.

Do check out the book and practice the heartsets that it prescribes for you to live an abundant life. I must warn you though that the principles that Pido teaches may run counter to what people usually believe. Like to have more, you must give more.

Pido also gives inspirational talks and lectures on human resource related topics. For corporate training, he charges a fee but for his Abundance talks, you can request or schedule these for your company or organization free of charge. If you are interested to get in touch with Pido, to order his book or to invite him for a talk, send me e-mail or leave a comment here. I will refer your inquiry to him directly.

10 Responses to “The Gift of Abundance by Pido Aguilar, Jr.”

1. kit says:

this is a must read!

2. Joan says:

pido is one of the speaker during the 9th HRSD conference in Butuan City the first time i heard him i am excited to be a part of his org please help me to how to be a member …

Let me know

Thanks

3. Olive Miranda says:

Yesterday was an amazing day as I considered myself blessed having an opportunity to listen to Pido Aguilar Jr during our REAP conference in Davao City…what a life…ABUNDANCE! For now I really wish that everybody shall be given the same opportunity..this is what we need…ABUNDANCE IN MENTALITY….More Power Pido…

4. rodel says:

i am really blessed coz i have d opportunity to hear some thought w/ pido aguilar,

5. jean says:

the talked i heard from pido aguilar last monday was an added info that he delivered in a unique way..it’s an awakening for a character building..thank God for sending people like him and bo sanchez…

6. LOUISE says:

I’m interested in buying this abundance book of pido aguilar. kindly advise on how and where to purchase. Thank you.

7. josephine m. villacaste says:

mam/sir:

may i know where i can buy the book?

8. Angel says:

Hi Louise,

You may contact Claretian Publications to ask how to get hold of Pido Aguilar’s Abundance book. You can also try National Bookstore. Thanks!

9. Angel says:

Hi Josephine,

Try National Bookstore or get in touch with Claretian Publications.

10. Annie Convocar says:

Good morning,

I had the chance to hear Mr. Aguilar in the “In Search of Happiness” of Ariva. I have not had the chance to get a copy of The Gift of Abundance but plan to get one soon.

I am the Hotel Consultant for Cocoon Boutique Hotel, http://www.thecocoonhotel.com

Our staff are very important to us and I believe that they will find a lot of benefits from listening to Mr. Aguilar speak about this book.
    Can you suggest how we can pursue this?

Thank you for your help.

Annie Convocar